Finally we were allowed a little creative freedom! I ran with it.
Almost all of the elements used on this site were hand drawn by me using my battered up old graphics tablet, which I still love. I don't believe any marks were allocated for design on this assignment, but the thought of ignoring it and focussing on functionality wasn't acceptable to me. I mean, the course was called Web DESIGN wasn't it? But let's not get into that now.
I'm not unhappy with the overall look of the thing, I like the colours and the way I aligned the band name to the left instead of across the top.
This was yet another rushed project for a deadline that came up too fast. I don't remember exactly what the technical requirements for the project were, but I do remember we had to embed audio clips and a video. We were required to use SoundBooth to create the clips. I don't think I got on too well with SoundBooth but I got the clips done in the end. The video needed to be a composite of two or more other videos. I didn't like media production much, I don't know if you're getting that impression! Still, I just watched it back and apart from the video quality, it's not too bad.