Martin came up with the whole let's-load-it-all-up-on-one-page-and-scroll-across thing, which is why it takes about a hundred years to load (that, and the shoddily written code—on my part certainly), but I was quite happy with it at the time. I only had to design one page, so that was fine. I actually redesigned it slightly when I added it to this site v1.0a few years ago, but it looked pretty much the same before. I don't remember why I bothered, I guess I wasn't happy with it for some reason.
This assignment was all about mashing up data feeds. I can't say I was entirely thrilled at the prospect when we were first told about it. Although to be fair, it was a whole lot more relevant for my future employment than most of the other modules we studied that year, and I recognised that even at the time, so I was willing to stick with it despite how difficult I found it to understand at times. I don't think any of the feeds were worked with were available in JSON format, so we were working with CSV data or XML. I still hate XML.
The weather data (CSV) was actually quite straightforward once you knew which bit meant what, it was Flickr that I struggled with the most. I didn't really know what an API was at that point so I didn't understand what the documentation was going on about. I'm really glad that I did it though, somehow, because I learnt a lot and I can look back now and just laugh at myself.